Choose Your Home For Your Holiday, then email your preferred dates and party size via the “book” button
Book our lovely old railway station, The Station, sleeping 10, or The Pump House directly opposite, sleeping 4. Both properties may be booked together if you have a large group of up to 14 holiday makers.
Our prices are for a self-catering holiday, on a weekly basis, Saturday to Saturday. The price includes all utilities, bedding (beds are made for your arrival), linens, bathroom towels and pool towels (in The Station) and some kitchen basics. The Station rental costs include the daily pool cleaning and maintenance, with guest access after 10.00hrs, to allow this to take place. To enable the cleaning & laundry changeover on Saturdays, holiday check-in is from 5pm on the stated arrival Saturday and the properties are to be vacated by 10.00am on your stated departure Saturday.
We kindly ask for an initial non-refundable deposit of 25% of the full rent to secure your holiday reservation with the balance payable, including a security bond, 8 weeks before the start of your holiday. (See prices below, noting the security deposit).
Rental prices are in Euros. You can pay us in Sterling at the exchange rate at the time of booking by UK bank transfer. The “Book” button below will take you to an email page – we just need to know your chosen holiday property, the preferred dates, the number in your party and the lead contact details. The lead contact is responsible for the booking confirmation, arranging payments in time and accepting our terms & conditions on behalf of all members of the party and remains the point of contact for the booking. We speak limited French but are improving all the time and are happy to try conversing by phone, followed up by a confirmation email. Please read the Booking Form Terms & Conditions that we will email to you and get in touch if anything is unclear – the Terms & Conditions and Payment Procedure are reprinted at the bottom of this page. Once the 25% deposit and booking form have been received your holiday is reserved with us and your reservation is complete once the final balance has been paid. Payment of funds to us in relation to your holiday here is acceptance of all of the terms and conditions contained in the booking form. From 2024, the local Tourist Tax is payable by guests and will be included in the quote.
CONTACT INTERNATIONAL: 0033 5 53 65 63 37 or France 05 53 65 63 37 or Whatsapp to our French mobile 0033 6 84 03 67 45
The image shown here is the old railway station, the building with the higher roof, and the old goods warehouse, the lower building attached to it. Please note that the old warehouse is our private home where Lee, Tracey, Daphne the Manchester Terrier cross and Clarence the station cat live, quietly and independently, next door. The walls are very thick between the buildings, we won’t hear you and you won’t hear us but we’ll likely see each other around the grounds during your stay.
Stay At The Station
Sleeps 10 people, plus one cot – all prices are weekly from Saturday to Saturday, in euros. Please enquire for the seasonal start / finish dates each year
- May, June, September, October – 1500 euros
- July and August – 2,200 euros
The Station rental includes use of our swimming pool after 10.00am, (to allow pool cleaning & maintenance) during the months that the pool is open, weather dependent of course but conceivably from May to October. See the detailed page “The Station” for all the information.
If both properties, The Station and The Pump House are rented by the same party, then the same pool use applies, otherwise, the Pump House rental has a rural riverside spot but no swimming pool. See below for The Pump House pricing.
Stay At The Pump House
Sleeps 4 people, all prices are weekly from Saturday to Saturday in euros. Please enquire for the seasonal start / finish dates each year. (One small to medium sized dog permitted in The Pump House, 70 euros extra per week – sorry, your dog is not permitted in The Station)
- May, June, September, October – 800 euros
- July and August – 1000 euros
The Pump House is over the road from the station, the old building that once housed the enormous pump that provided the water for the steam engines.
Perfect for additional family or holiday party members that want a bit of detachment from the big family group – a smaller property, surrounded by nature, trees, grassy banks & a riverside spot. If both properties, The Station and The Pump House are rented by the same party, then the whole party has use of The Station Pool, otherwise a Pump House reservation does not have pool access. See the detailed page “The Pump House” for more information.
Security Bond – both properties
Please read the Booking Form Terms & Conditions that will be emailed to you; conditions 8,10,14 and procedure 4 apply to the security bond. The security bond is 400 euros per stay for the station, 200 euros per stay in The Pump House, against damages, refundable after the property clean unless we find significant damages that need paying for and/or the property has been left in an unsatisfactory condition. This was increased for a Station holiday for the 2023 season from 200 euros to 400 euros following the installation of the glass pool cover and the horrendous repair costs if any guests should ignore the pool rules and damage the glass or buckle the rails.
Terms and Conditions
(LTG refers to Lee and Tracey Green. You, our client, is referred to as a lead guest)
- Our prices are for a self-catering holiday, on a weekly basis, Saturday to Saturday.
- The price includes all utilities, bedding (beds are made for your arrival), linens, bathroom towels (& pool towels at the station) and some kitchen basics.
- The Station rental costs include the daily pool cleaning and maintenance, with guest access after 10.00hrs, to allow this to take place.
- To enable the cleaning & laundry changeover on Saturdays, guest check-in is from 5pm on the stated arrival Saturday and the properties are to be vacated by 10.00am on your stated departure Saturday.
- The Station (la gare de Sos) rental includes use of our swimming pool after 10.00am, during the months that the pool is open, weather dependent of course but conceivably from May to October. Pool rules detailed on site will be adhered to – children must be supervised, no glass at the poolside and the proprietors will open and close the glass cover to comply with pool safety – guests should not do this – note the security bond conditions relating to any damage which particularly applies to the glass pool cover.
- If both properties, The Station and The Pump House are rented by the same party of guests, then the same pool use applies, otherwise, the Pump House rental has a rural riverside spot but no swimming pool.
- Rental prices, detailed on our website are in Euros. You can pay us in Sterling at the exchange rate at the time of initial booking by UK bank transfer. The rental cost in Sterling will be detailed on your booking form.
- The lead guest (over 18 years of age) is responsible for the booking confirmation, arranging payments in time and accepting our terms & conditions on behalf of all guests in the party and remains the point of contact for the booking. The lead guest is responsible for ensuring payment of the security bond of 400 euros for The Station and/or 200 euros for The Pump House, and, if applicable, the additional fee of 70 euros per week for one dog in The Pump House. The local Tourist Tax will also be applied to the quote ( from 2024)
- Please ensure that all guests in the party are aware of the resident pets that live next door to The Station before booking. (See website – The Station page)
- The lead guest will report any minor or major breakages during the stay at The Station or The Pump House to LTG and any problems with any facilities so that we may sort out replacements / repairs. The lead guest will arrange payment for any breakages or damages occurred by any guests in the party that cannot be covered by the security bond.
- Both properties are strictly no smoking inside.
- The property reserved is for the use of the guests of the party on the booking form only.
- Please respect the customs & practices of the property & locality. Read any information provided at the properties about the accommodation, facilities and emergencies. No pets are allowed in The Station.
- The Station and The Pump House will be clean & tidy when you arrive. You agree to keep the property clean & tidy and respect the contents. If The Station or The Pump House are left in an unacceptable condition, then LTG will charge the cleaning fee and any required repairs out of the security bond.
Procedure / Payment Terms 1-11
- A lead guest, over 18 years of age, should email email@example.com directly to ensure that the chosen accommodation, The Station or The Pump House is available on the dates required. The website book a stay button links to this email address. Please state if you will pay in Euros or Sterling by bank transfer.
- LTG will confirm back to you via email whether your chosen property and dates are available and, if they are, will send you a partially completed booking form to be completed in full by the lead guest. LTG will provide the sterling equivalent deposit & balance amount to be paid if applicable on this form.
- To confirm a reservation, please complete the booking form that is emailed to you, checking that the property reserved is correct, add the number of adults & under 16s, whether cot bedding in room 102 is required and whether you have a dog (if renting The Pump House). Please add any contact details and sign and date the Declaration and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the initial non-refundable deposit of 25% of the full rent. Bank to bank transfer in UK Sterling (£) at the exchange rate at the time of the initial booking to be paid to DETAILS PROVIDED IN BOOKING FORM. Bank to bank transfer in Euros paid to DETAILS PROVIDED IN BOOKING FORM. Telephone & postal reservations will be available as required. French cheques, (stating payable en France), should be made payable to “M.ou MME Green Lee” and posted to M. Lee Green, la gare de Sos, 262 route de la gare, 47170, Sainte Maure de Peyriac, France. A reservation is a firm reservation once the 25% deposit has been received by LTG.
- The balance (remaining 75% and security bond of 400 or 200 euros) is payable 8 weeks before the start of your holiday – payment details as above. Please remember to add an additional 400 or 200 euros security bond per stay, against damages, refundable after the property clean unless we find significant damages that need paying for or the property has been left in an unsatisfactory condition. Add the additional dog fee as applicable to your remaining balance for The Pump House (70 euros per week).
- Your holiday reservation is complete once full payment has been received.
- LTG will send a confirmation email to the lead guest confirming that the balance has been received along with any holiday information and/or access arrangements. This forms our contract.
- If the balance is not paid in time, 8 weeks before the start of your holiday, then the rental dates for the property that were agreed between LTG and the lead guest will be offered for re-sale. The deposit previously paid is non-refundable.
- Bookings made within 8 weeks of the start of your holiday to be paid in full at the time of signing the form.
- No price increase will be made once a deposit has been paid. Prices include local tourist taxes.
- Changes and Cancellation – LTG will endeavour to assist with changes to your holiday dates but cannot guarantee that this will be possible. Please make any changes in writing to email@example.com. Should you cancel your holiday at any time then we retain the non-refundable deposit of 25%. We strongly recommend appropriate travel insurance, particularly considering the world pandemic / Covid 19 circumstances whereby travel or other restrictions may be enforced. In the unlikely event of cancellation by LTG we will refund your holiday in full.
- In the event of a dispute between LTG and the lead guest and their party that cannot be dealt with amicably then this contract is governed by English Law.